Immerse yourself in the sights and beauty of DC Trail’s Nation’s Capital at twilight. This night tour brings Washington DC to life with breathtaking, panoramic views on our open-top, double-decker buses, and memories of a lifetime!
As twilight settles over Washington DC, when the city is at its most beautiful, the Capitol comes alive as the monuments and memorials are the true stars of this tour.
During your 3.5 hour night cruise through the city, the most iconic buildings and tributes to our nation’s capital will take on new meanings. Your guide will live narrate the stories and legends that have formed our nation and informs many still today.
Washing DC Night Tour Details
- WhenOffered Monday-Sunday; exceptions: July 4, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
- Start Time7pm
- Meeting Place478 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024
- Duration3.5 hours; 15-45 minutes at each stop
- PriceAdult: $45.00
Child (Ages 5-15): $30.00
- TransportWith Wheelchair and Stroller access as well as bathrooms
- Not-includedFood and drinks
Memorials By Moonlight
Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, FDR: these historical figures become even more impressive when lit up against the background of the setting sun. Your guide will recount stories and answer your questions of how these men formed our nation and strongly impacted history.
Washington’s Most Cherished War Memorials
The Korean and Vietnam War Memorials, the World War II Memorial and Iwo Jima Memorial take on new meaning by moonlight. You will be awed and moved as our guide will recount the history and powerful stories that make these memorials true touchstones to our nation.
Downtown DC Cruise
From the motorcoach, watch the city light up as you cruise through downtown Washington DC. The people watching can be just as fantastic as seeing the memorials! See why so many love this city as you travel down Pennsylvania Avenue making stops at the Smithsonian Museums, the National Mall, Kennedy Center and more.
Capitol Hill And White House (photo stop only)
To commemorate your evening tour, a stop for sunset photos in front of the White House and Capitol buildings offer your own spectacular memorial.
Also See These Places From The Coach
U.S. Capitol, Pennsylvania Ave., U.S. Botanic Gardens, U.S. Navy Memorial, Smithsonian Museums, National Archives, Old Post Office, Ronald Reagan Memorial, FBI Building, Tidal Basin, Washington Monument, Holocaust Museum, U.S. Air Force Memorial, Georgetown Harbor Front, Federal Triangle, Jefferson Memorial, and more!
To learn more about our Washington DC night tours, Contact us.
- Maxnfavn: Highly recommend this company. We had the best time laughing and leaning at each stop... I give them a 10!
- Amy N: The guides were informed and friendly! Both should be commended and our family will recommend to family and friends visiting!
- Lolababybear: A great way to see the city. We highly recommend Henry as a tour guide and we plan to go back on for a few hours tomorrow!