Enjoy the major sites of the Nation’s Capital on one of our luxurious climate controlled motor coaches, narrated by one of our professional licensed driver guides! The same coach waits for you at each stop (including a stop for lunch) while we share the history, culture and anecdotes of one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Highlights: Visit the powerful memorials to the Vietnam War, the Korean War, World War II and Iwo Jima, among others. See the timeless Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Kennedy grave sites at Arlington National Cemetery.
- WhenOffered Monday-Sunday; exceptions: July 4, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day
- Time9am - 5pm
- Meeting Place420 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024
- PriceAdult: $56.00
Child (Ages 5-11): $20.00
- TransportWheelchair and Stroller access as well as bathrooms
- InclusionsLunch stop at the Pentagon Fashion Center Mall
- Not IncludedFood and drinks
Visit Washington’s Most Cherished War Memorials
During this tour you will visit the Korean Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, the World War 2 Memorial and Iwo Jima Memorial. Our guide will bring these places to life, uncovering for you the true history and real stories that caused these memorials to come into being. You’ll be touched, awed and moved by these incredible touchstones of our nation.
Memorials To The Giants Of US History
Visit the Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Franklin D Roosevelt Memorial, and Grant Memorial. Every step of the way our guide will answer your questions about these historical figures and explain to you their significance in the founding and growth of the United States.
Arlington National Cemetery
The changing of the guard never ceases to impress throughout the years. Watch the highly disciplined and trained guards go through the elaborate, mesmerising ritual that forms part of their daily routine. Also join us as we pay respect at the Kennedy gravesites.
Capitol Hill And The White House (Photo Stops)
During the tour, we will also be stopping for photo opportunities in front of the Capitol and the White House, giving you the opportunity to see these iconic buildings with your own eyes, maybe even spot the President!.
Also See These Places From The Coach
Pennsylvania Ave, Peace Monument, U.S. Botanic Gardens, Canadian Embassy, U.S. Navy Memorial, Original FDR Memorial, Smithsonian Museums, National Archives, Old Post Office, FBI Building, Federal Triangle, Freedom Plaza, Ronald Reagan Memorial, Holocaust Museum, Bureau of Printing & Engraving, Tidal Basin, Japanese Cherry Trees, The Pentagon, Kennedy Center, U.S. Air Force Memorial, Organization of American States, and much more!
- Kimberly F: My husband had an awesome tour with guide Joan and driver Tyrone. Thanks JOAN and DC Tours!
- Jim C: We did the Grand tour the week before thanksgiving and it was a blast. I would highly recommend this tour and Thomas!
- Toni L: There is not one highlight of DC or the surrounding areas that we missed. It made for a fascinating day!
- Vfazen: I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to explore DC in a relaxed manner!