Take Your Experience to a Whole New Level with DC Trails’ Tours of Washington DC
America’s capitol has some of the country’s most beautiful monuments and the bus tours of Washington, DC as provided by DC Trails takes you on a wonderful 20 stop self-paced tour of the area’s most memorable locations.
Knowledgeable guides narrate the tour with humor filled history and legends sure to provide you with tidbits you didn’t know before. Our buses, driven by highly qualified and safe drivers, are well maintained with air conditioned interiors, as well as a panoramic view from the open air top decks.
The Hop-On Hop-Off tours of Washington, DC allow you to customize your tour and explore each site at your own pace. Buses stop at each location every 30 to 40 minutes, so you can stay for just a bit or for a while. Along the route, you will have the opportunity to leave the bus and explore the following areas and attractions:
- L’Efant Plaza
- Capitol Hill
- Botanic Gardens and Garfield Memorial
- Hotel Harrington and Madame Tussauds
- The White House
- Jefferson Memorial
- FDR and MLK Memorials
- Lincoln Memorial
- Arlington Cemetery and The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Vietnam War Memorial
- World War Two Memorial
- White House Visitor Center
- And many more
Here at DC Trails we have three types of tours to choose from, which include:
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tours – One or two-day options with additional evening and boat tours which allow you to explore at your pace.
- Twilight Tours – See the city come to life as the sun sets, a truly humbling experience that will leave you wanting more.
- Blubird Senior Tours – Designed especially for our 55+ community with single day and overnight options.
Bus tours of Washington, DC are a wonderful way to see the most iconic, humbling monuments and memorials this country has to offer. Ideal for groups, families, or individuals looking for a great experience, our tours are rich with history and overflowing with amazing sites and educational opportunities. The abundance of attractions, memorials, and monuments within the DC area will have you coming back for more time and time again.
For more information regarding our tours of Washington, DC, please contact the dedicated team at DC Trails today!